Servicing your Fire annually will help to ensure its safe operation and help to prolong its life.
Well maintained Gas Fires will work more efficiently and will therefore cost less to run.
Faulty or poorly maintained Gas Fires can be dangerous and could cause carbon monoxide poisoning.
Gas Fire Service Checklist:
- Check flue is clear and working correctly
- Remove fire and clean catchment space
- Remove and clean burner, pilot assembly etc.
- Check Gas Fire is working at correct gas pressure and burning correctly
- Check safety devices on Gas Fire
- Check safe operation of Gas Fire
- Carry out flue flow and spillage test to ensure safe removal of Products of combustion
Gas Fire Repair
Is your gas fire leaving you cold?
Is your gas fire causing you problems with lighting, or staying alight? This could be easily rectified with a visit from one of our engineers.
Gas Fire Installation
We fit service and repair a wide range of gas fires. Our Gas Safe registered engineers are qualified and experienced in looking after most types of gas fire.
From the very traditional to the super modern there is bound to be a fire to suit your situation. Whether you have a chimney or flue or not we’ll be able to find an appliance to meet your requirements.